Get maximum exposure of your property, reaching thousands more people in their property search.
Long gone are the days where buyers rely on newspapers to discover their next property. 85% of Australian’s use the internet and most people spend 5+ hours online everyday. The continuous growth and infiltration of digital into daily life has also revolutionised the way people buy and sell their homes. Digital is now a key communication channel for marketing…everything!
And for real estate agents, a true digital strategy leverages the power of multiple digital channels to project your sales, your brand and, of course, snare buyers and sellers. While advertising on the property portals find buyers actively looking for property, not all potential buyers are scouring these portals, and certainly not all the time.
Campaigntrack AIM casts the net much wider to capture passive and active buyers, lessees, landlords and sellers while they browse their favourite websites or are active on social media.
Here’s how digital marketing with Campaigntrack will serve you well:
- Maximise your listing’s exposure online, reaching passive and active buyers
- Reach a relevant audience with smart demographic and lifestyle targeting
- Increase your brand awareness in your local market with agent exclusive branding
- Grow your own data and remarketing audience for future campaigns
- Drive click traffic to your own website, not someone else’s
- Automated on-brand artwork creation with A/B testing to optimise ad performance
- Simple to order and launch (so you can spend your time elsewhere)
Campaigntrack’s Premier Partner status with Google, and strong relationship with Facebook – two of the biggest digital advertising channels in the world – means not just a serious level of expertise, but a valuable foundation to create integrated digital campaigns and deliver a higher return on investment. A suite of display, search and social tools can be used to develop highly targeted communication channels with potential buyers and sellers in your area.